*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805123-What-book-are-you-reading-Would-you-recommend-it
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kat
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1972989
My thoughts ~ Imagination is even more valuable than knowledge.
#805123 added January 29, 2014 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
What book are you reading? Would you recommend it?
It seems when I read I get lost in a book.  Right now I am writing a fantasy novel and I have not taken a break from it in a long time.  I have to read and re-read what I have written to be able to continue the story so I guess you could say that I am reading my own novel.  I am super excited about this book.  I know I will have to become a super marketing fool before I make any money on my books, but this one seems like it is something that agents and publishers might accept.  If I am wrong that is ok too.  I know that I can self-publish this book for my children to enjoy.  This world of a writer is harder than I expected but I am glad that I found a way to share what I have created without selling my first born or waiting until I am old and gray to see my books in print.  Well at least the old part; I have been graying since I was twenty-five.  The work is rewarding, if not lucrative. 


Reading any book is rewarding; but reading one I have written and written well, full of adventure and intrigue is rewarding beyond measure.  As I weave this tale and my heroine is threatened and saved by my hero I am given a sense of satisfaction.  Creating the ability to defeat evil in my characters is inspiring.


Would I recommend this book; of course I would.  It has kept me riveted to my computer screen as I know it will keep my reader glued to the pages.  The characters will become a part of your soul and you will think about them long after you have finished the book.  You will long for the next book detailing the adventures of Audreena and Bayleen.



© Copyright 2014 kat (UN: katsbooks72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805123-What-book-are-you-reading-Would-you-recommend-it