*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805342-Time-to-write
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Emotional · #1972378
It's time for me to start fresh
#805342 added February 1, 2014 at 12:37am
Restrictions: None
Time to write...
I've been working so hard on the planning phase of my next story... I'm getting excited. :) I have my plans starting up, starting to understand the characters, and prepping them for their journey. I'm having the funnest time creating the histories and creating the world that my characters exist in.

The history is based on my Dad's theory of the creation of the universe. He doesn't claim that its truth, but I want to run with it and make it truth to someone.

I got the biggest compliment on my writing earlier. My boyfriend told me that he'd been secretly reading my writing on here. It was a pleasant surprise, I have to say. It's nice to know someone in my audience. The big shocker is his favorite poem... Written about my ex-boyfriend. He's fully aware of the poem's origin, if you're curious.

It kind of gives me a bit more confidence in my work. If my current boyfriend can get behind a poem written for my ex, I must have something good in my words. He's also expressed an interest in writing, which I would love to nourish in him, perhaps even create something with him.... Wouldn't that be lovely? :)

Have a lovely weekend, and write on!

© Copyright 2014 Ellie Brooks (UN: goldenmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ellie Brooks has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805342-Time-to-write