*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805418-Losing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#805418 added February 1, 2014 at 6:11pm
Restrictions: None
Losing
I am in the process of listening to my team getting beat pretty bad. It is a reminder that losing is a part of life that we all participate in. It can seem like others are always winning or beating us up. The only truth is that loss is a part of life. As I type this I consider how a friend is faced with losing his mother to death. She is currently in hospice. My brother is very sickly and my mother is going through a rough time. I think the hard thing about experience losses on a sports level is that it reminds you of all the other losses that are taking place. Sports is one of the escapes that is supposed to shield oneself, especially if the team you root for is one of the best. *Cry*

Losing is not ever going to go away. The greater victory is determining how we deal with the loss/disappointment. Sometimes all we can do is to decide we will do better next time. There are always the storms. After the storm there is a time of calm. I think and consider how to best be there for others during those tough times, trusting that with God's help life gets better and better every day.*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805418-Losing