*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805872-What-are-you-grateful-for
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kat
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1972989
My thoughts ~ Imagination is even more valuable than knowledge.
#805872 added February 5, 2014 at 1:55am
Restrictions: None
What are you grateful for?
I spent the day teaching algebra and geometry.  The great thing is I didn't have to teach a thing. The regular teacher had done a great job of laying out the day.  The one class that did not take a quiz watched a video on the lesson so some guy on the computer taught them what they needed to know to complete their homework.  It was pretty cool just push play and the lesson was delivered.  I spent the nice quiet time working on my book.  It was pretty exciting but the team lost one of the bad guys into the endless forest.  I can't wait to see where he pops up next.


In weaving my tale I couldn't help but twiddle in some random girls or rather young women.  Some of my new characters were rescued and  some were helping the bad guys. I am finding that writing fantasy is fun and rewarding.  As I weave my tale I am excited at the prospect of sharing this book with others.  It is full of adventure,mystery, magic, and just a little romance.  This story is going to draw readers and keep them riveted until they read the last page.  If I am successful it will leave them hungering for more.


I am grateful today because I am finally doing a job that allows me to create this wondrous tale.


Tomorrow I will have to do a bit more teaching as I am teaching first grade.  I have missed the little kids and will steal a moment or two to work on my book during my lunch break or planning period if I am lucky.  If not I will revel in my time with these little wonders.  As children are our future and I am thankful that I get the chance to be part of molding this future. Taking every opportunity to connect with a child could make a difference for just one of them.  I choose to take those moments and make them memorable and great.

© Copyright 2014 kat (UN: katsbooks72 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/805872-What-are-you-grateful-for