*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806518-Praising-God
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#806518 added February 10, 2014 at 6:13am
Restrictions: None
Praising God
I am at work listening to the song by Britt Nicole about letting the lost be found and I celebrate that I can be part of another day. My whole life is a gift of praise if I let it be. I can choose to be in hiding like a jewel in the rough or I can find ways to let others know that the light worth finding is reflected out of God presence glowing and radiating within so that all can know that in knowing God there is hope. Today I plan to see the lost being found as I give a man a bath, romancing my wife, and connecting with my son about a time to get together. Wouldn't others be excited to know that they too can let their lostness be a gift. I pray as the day begins that you consider how your light might shine in a way that others can see. Maybe there are not as many lost as we think. Seeking out others who are lost begins with us. It is a joy to know that the lost can be found. I am evidence that this truth is real!!!!! *BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806518-Praising-God