*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806467-Church
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#806467 added February 9, 2014 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
Church
I think about tackling something that has a good feeling for me. One of the scriptures that always comes to mind is "where two or more are gathered in my name I am in the midst of them." The sense of community arises out of the depths of despair and the heights of joy. I am a companion priest trying to help a person get out of adverse circumstances so that they have a chance to know warmth, healing, comfort, and peace that they might not know otherwise. Inherent in all this is a presence that is love, which holds us accountable to live according to the belief we profess. Otherwise church becomes a wish washy club or legalistic crucifix.*RollEyes*

Church over the years has meant family. It is a place I can invite others to go. Reflected in its image are songs of praise to God that reveal that God's people are worthy of being praised. It is a place of prayer. We learn that we get what we want in accordance with God's word/promise. What I like most is the language tends to be the same wherever in the world you go. May church meet you wherever you go sharing its blessing in such a way that you want to bless others. *Delight*
God bless!!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806467-Church