*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806781-I-finally-went-out-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#806781 added February 11, 2014 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
I finally went out today!
Had a PRODUCTIVE day! Went to the job center to print out some resumes and MY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE! That's right people, I'm officially licensed in the State of Ohio, who needs health insurance?!!?
Found a really helpful article: Top Remote Job Companies  
ALSO! The FAA is hiring Air Traffic Controllors!!! I'm attending a virtual career fair tommorrow and I'm stoked! ATCing is the main reason I wanted to join the Air Force. Now I can do it without the weight requirement ;-P

Full e-mail message

Found my sisters mugshot   today.....ísh just got real....so sad. She looks mad and sad all at the same time. Mom thinks having to see her daughter from behind bars will straighten her out...I'm not so sure....I think she has a serious alcohol problem. Both her parents were drug addicts and while she doesn't do the hard stuff she 'loves' to drink. She's functioning, we all like to drink, but she tends to hide certain details from me I'm finding out. But the real dark/sinister truth is beginning to rear it's ugly head. What happens in the dark....

Anywho, couldn't help but to go back and see who else is in custody with her. I saved a ton of images/profiles for future use in stories/novels. When you put the mugshot w/ it you can really get a 2-D sense of who that person is....you know? Like this lil 18/19 yr old  , wonder how long she'll be in for and what she'll do when she gets out. Or this chick with the rap sheet a mile long and a smirk for the ages  , why won't she stop? What prompted her to do what she did? And THIS fool   with tat's ALL OVER HIS FACE! WHAT The......!?  

Also watched some of the dog show  . As a kid this was so cute, now it's just kinda sad.....Total fan of adoption. The charity part  does help though....

That being said, I can't wait to create my own Pittuskies! Blame it on how scared I still am from losing my first dog to early death, Favor was still a puppy... :'( Then my mom couldn't keep a reign on Ice so he got sent to the pound, for a 2nd time, and she just left him there :'( So yea, I've got unfinished business with the Pittuskie breed and since it's not an 'official' breed, I'mma have buy/find me a Blue/Red pitt and pure Husky and make my own......

Edit, I can't stay away, least had to peruse the rings.

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806781-I-finally-went-out-today