*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806865-A-Little-Success-is-Enervating
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1799901
Come sit with me on the porch. We'll sip lemonade and talk. . .
#806865 added February 12, 2014 at 12:51pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Success is Enervating!
I'm on a roll with writing about my change of heart toward my husband's illness. It's been amazing to see what a difference it's made in the way I interact with my husband. I'm cheering him on and leaving encouraging notes every day. I've cut back a little on my list of tasks because I want him to feel the energy of being successful. I'm a lot more patient and content. What a difference such a small thing can make!

I'd love to hear from you out there about anything at all that you can relate to this story. I know others have experienced similar situations, even if the actual events are different.

I've had some small successes myself in the last couple of weeks. I set two goals. One is to write in my journal every day for 100 days. I'm on Day 10 of that goal. The other is to work a little every day on getting my house in order. I'm on Day 9 of that Goal. Woo-hoo! It feels really good to have achieved my goal thus far. *Bigsmile*

I'm cutting my writing short today because we are watching the weather for another winter storm. In Alabama, two winter storms in two weeks apart is almost unheard of. I hope they let us leave earlier this time. Last time I had to drive twenty-five miles at around 15 miles per hour. *Facepalm* And I was one of the lucky ones. I stayed out of the ditch, and I didn't get stranded on the interstates the way many people did in Birmingham. Thankfully, I live in a little town, and most of us made it home. Last time many adults were stranded away from home, and many children had to spend the night at school. This time it doesn't look like it will be that bad. Let's hope. *Smile*





Make punctuation work for YOU.
"Punctuation Inc.
at "Invalid Item

Click here to join me!

Green Pat made by Gervic
"Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's TROUBLES; it takes away today's PEACE~"

Come sit with me on the porch.
We'll have a glass of lemonade and talk.

"On the Porch with Pat



© Copyright 2014 Pat ~ Rejoice always! (UN: mimi1214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pat ~ Rejoice always! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806865-A-Little-Success-is-Enervating