*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806905-Feeling-bluggish
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#806905 added February 12, 2014 at 9:37pm
Restrictions: None
Feeling bluggish
I am not sure what is causing my sloggy mood today. The weather is milder. I am not working as much and I am enjoying having my wife home more this week. I woke up and felt bluggish and have been fighting to get to my blog ever since. I just got back from doing my caregiving and got a bit of a boost. The client was feeling kind of down and by the time I was leaving they were starting to feel better. Life did not seem to be as oppressive. *Smile*

At the moment my wife is on the phone talking to her sister in Pennsylvania. The main conversation revolves around those crazy people in the south who do not know how to deal with snow. *Pthb* I notice that as I get older I do not look forward to it as much. When I was younger I could not get enough in it. I liked shovelling the stuff, making forts, sledding, skiing, making snowmen and having snow ball fights and whatever else you might think of I want to do. These days I am satisfied feeling bluggish as I wait for the snow to do its time. I will get to my blog eventually and when I do I will celebrate that bluggish feeling is going away. Praise the Lord.*Cool*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806905-Feeling-bluggish