*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806938-What-Goes-Down-Must-Come-Up
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#806938 added February 13, 2014 at 7:18am
Restrictions: None
What Goes Down Must Come Up
I am used to the other part of the equation, which says what goes up must come down. I consider the alternative as I experience fluctuations of moods and external environmental stimulus. *Shock*

In the last week or two it has been well below freezing. By the weekend it will get up in the fifties. The snow that seemed so vast that had come down from the sky is going somewhere else. I am already starting to miss it. As I watch the Olympics I am getting used to seeing falls from the most famous atheletes in the world. It is out of the musty downs that come to know an equally musty up. The difference in managing the down and ups is the difference between victory and defeat. Maybe that is why I optimistic as I consider where I am in relationship to God. God sent Jesus to be like us so that we could learn to be like God. So even if my mood make me feel like I have found the depths of depression I can look forward to the journey back up knowing that God is with me.
*Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/806938-What-Goes-Down-Must-Come-Up