*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807912-Tanya-Tucker-Tongue-Twister
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#807912 added February 22, 2014 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
Tanya Tucker Tongue Twister
Feb 22, 2014

BCOF Prompt


Today, is International Tongue Twister Day. What tongue twisters do you know? Do you enjoy doing them with your family? Have you ever included them in your writing?

I don't know any tongue twisters except for that one about how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. The only time I've used a tongue twister in writing was to come up with the title of this entry (at least, it's a tongue twister to me).

The Soundtrack of Your Life


The song I'm going to share with y'all today is a beautiful love song that makes me think of my soulmate. It's Would You Lay with Me In a Field of Stone by Tanya Tucker. She sung it when she was only 13, and this song was written by David Allan Cole.

{embedded:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgXgEbKy118}


News In My World!


I haven't felt to great since this afternoon. I think that I've caught my brother's stomach virus that he woke up with this morning. I did finish reading a short story collection by Nathaniel Hawthorne. It was pretty good. I plan on reading The Scarlett Letter next.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/807912-Tanya-Tucker-Tongue-Twister