*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808048
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1978262
This is a blog of a Writer/Granny/Nanny. My door is always open come in and visit.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#808048 added February 25, 2014 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Monday Feb. 24
All last week Troy was home from Kindergarten sick. Poor little guy. He still has a cough but his temp has been normal all week-end so his Mom will probably send him back to school today. Now I have it…the bug…yuck… I took the cold tablets this morning, but my ears feel like I’m underwater. Waaaaaa
Teenagers love em. Jordan, the eldest, was up a 5 this morning. Why? Because he is changing his major in college from the nursing program to computers and he wanted to be the first to log on when the office opens.
Jacob our “Music Man” bought a new bass electric guitar and his accordion arrived a few days ago. I am blessed. He didn’t get the drum set he wanted. Lol My first husband, their Grampa, played drums. I didn’t even know that side of him. Until he came home from SJSU to tell me he quit his studies as a pharmacist to join a touring rock and roll band. He was a guitar player too but his passion was the drums. Jacob’s room is above mine so I am more than pleased Rebecca said no to the drums. He has bongos and several keyboards with beats. He works and he has bought himself a violin and a banjo. So don’t think that he is deprived of a musical outlet. He is an amazing artist.
Justin #3 went snowboarding this week-end. He is the athletic guy in the family. He is just a freshman but he lettered in wrestling I call it wrasslling . I never go to any of his events because I can’t stand watching them trying to pin each other. Someone has to lose. But he gets support from Rebecca and my son Joshua who drives up from Tacoma to watch whenever he can. We live above Seattle. That is a committed Uncle.

I took Jillian to her high-cap testing Saturday. There was only one other girl from her class that scored high enough to take it. All the others were from other schools in the area. I am very proud of her for getting that far. One boy came out crying. I guess the tests can be challenging. Jillian came down the hall skipping…”Oh, they were all easy tests.” she said. “Mostly just vocabulary and geometry. “ I don’t know when we will find out the results. It doesn’t matter because she will be happy either way. But, if it gives her confidence or opportunities she wouldn’t otherwise have, then I want it for her.

© Copyright 2014 Simply Me (UN: evelyncase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Simply Me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808048