*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808930-Cancellation
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#808930 added March 4, 2014 at 9:08am
Restrictions: None
Cancellation

DAY 3: Which past TV show was canceled or otherwise ended WAY too soon?

I am not into television as much as I was in my younger days. One of the shows I enjoyed most was the Beverly Hillbillies. It is nice to see all the reruns. I did not see the movie version of the show. It took place during the times when I needed something to laugh about. I was one of those persons who would not mind winning a bunch of money and see how life could be different. Our family struggled a lot financially and hope meant scraping enough money together to survive.

I like the characters that were portrayed. There was granny, Jed, Ellie May and Jethro, along with a lot of others. The funny thing is that I can not recall any episodes that focused on church and that ended up being my vocation. It may have given me a vision for what church could mean for me. Even today I like to think of it is as lively, upbeat and fun place to want to go. Who knows someday I may see Granny, Jethro, Jed and Ellie May sitting in the front pew.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/808930-Cancellation