*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809097-Buckluck-or-Deercontraire
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#809097 added March 5, 2014 at 3:09pm
Restrictions: None
Buck/luck or Deer/contraire

DAY 4: Write about an extremely popular movie or television show that you just can't get into. Why is it a miss for you?

There were two shows that immediately come to mind that I could not get into. One was the immensely popular Dallas. The other was the xfiles.
Dallas was too materialistic and ruthless in its dealings. I recall Larry Hagman from I dreams of Jeannie and could not see him as anyone else. Xfiles on the other hand seem too esoteric and just plain weird. I tried to watch it a few times and always felt like I was missing something.

With all that in mind I wish I had a car at the moment. My car just lopped it's way off into another dimension after the transmission left. That leaves me with no way to get to work, a less than desirable situation. Maybe something from the xfiles could get my car back. I hate the idea of having someone like J.R meeting me at a car dealership wanting to give me the deal of a lifetime. I hate shopping for cars. In my opinion they are all a bunch of shysters trying to make a buck and I am the person they long to see, one walking around like a deer in the highlights.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809097-Buckluck-or-Deercontraire