*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809134
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1978262
This is a blog of a Writer/Granny/Nanny. My door is always open come in and visit.
#809134 added March 5, 2014 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday, March 05, 2014


This week I feel itching to get on with my projects at hand here @ WDC. I plan to review several novel chapters and work on my contest pieces.
I missed posting my goals for the week. I guess I slipped into a time tunnel because the week is nearly gone and I have only a few pages written.
I have had a few urges to drop everything and just write something brand spanking new. It’s hard to stay on target. I made a commitment myself in that Dear Me letter. I WANT OUT!
Or do I?

On a personal note: This is the 7th year since my son-in-law was killed by a drunk driver on St. Patrick’s Day. We all seem…no my daughter and granddaughter and I feel an absence. The boys aren’t talking to me about it so I don’t know how they are grieving. I just am open to help them in remembering the good and fun times we had with him. We know that it was a blessing that his death was instant, and not a long lingering one of cancer like his younger brother and father went through. And I had the premonition just a few days before.

We had a computer center in the living room and he had just gotten up and I sat down. I felt death. I have never felt it before, but I knew it. I told my daughter. “This is going to sound weird, but please be careful.”
“What?” She asked.

“I just felt the deepest level of sadness…like a death.”
“Yea that is weird.”

Then,2 days later, when we got the news from his older brother, it, (that feeling) made perfect sense.

© Copyright 2014 Simply Me (UN: evelyncase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Simply Me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809134