*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809262-Life-goes-on
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#809262 added March 7, 2014 at 2:37am
Restrictions: None
Life goes on
LIfe goes on. I am in the midst of looking for resolution. I talked to one minister buddy about some of my caregiving adventures and he gave me permission to let go if the resources were not there for me to do the job. If only it were that easy. I talked with the agency and they want me to hang in there. I want to know what this means in a spiritual relationship with people that find ways to circumvent the good will of others. I have seen too often the person I want to care about becoming the one who takes advantage of me or others. Life goes on and with it opportunity to discover what love means. More and more I am learning that in some cases it means to let go and let God and in others to hang in there, while Christ says to the wind and waves peace be still. I sit on the life's diving board wondering where I will immerse myself next. To God be the glory. *Cool*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809262-Life-goes-on