*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809193-What-would-Jesus-do
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#809193 added March 6, 2014 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
What would Jesus do?
In the beginning there was a car and it was good.
I got it from my son for five hundred dollars and fixed it up so it would run with the hope it would last six months. As it turned out it lasted seven. I hated for Mr. Camry to meet such an untimely end.
The car ended up having wiring problems. The transmission was not the issue. At first I thought I had messed that up by pushing through the all the gears as I was driving?? The shop said the car ended up having wiring problems. The transmission was fine!!!

I had hooked up my battery cables wrong when I was putting a new battery on. NOT a good idea.

It was an expensive fix. The new battery alone would have cost 300 dollars. OUCH!!

Who knows how much the wiring would cost.

I got a new used car-somehow!? The money is there I guess, ask my wife she says it is.

She also says that this kind of thing will happen not happen or else....
Sharon is the car person with no accidents or tickets despite having driven millions of miles.
I have not been so lucky.


BYE car

HELLO car



I went to my clients after getting the car. I was exhausted. I hate buying cars. I got to the clients and they told me the smell was so bad that I needed to have the seats in the car steam cleaned with club soda. She was allergic to the cleaner used?!

I don't have money to get all that work done and then not be sure if I did it just right. A friend of mine told me it would take eight hours to do it right. For God so loved the world.... right

I called the agency to see if they could get me access to a steam cleaner. I could not afford to rent one.

The agency let me know I was not the only caregiver that was told to steamclean their seats. The agency said she crossed a line and was being unrealistic.

I feel bad for the lady. She really loves her husband!! Unfortunately she takes her anxiety and guild and puts it on the caregiver.

What would Jesus do?

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809193-What-would-Jesus-do