*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809669-HSP-Final-Exam
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#809669 added March 10, 2014 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
HSP Final Exam
The reason my blogs are so bad lately is that my sequential brain has been focused on my HSP class. I can' t seem to write Romantica the way the genre calls for. I have decided to write an outline first that has all the items that I'm supposed to include. Then I will write the exam from the bullets. Is that a plan or what.

Today it got up in the 50 degree F Range. Can you believe that? I couldn't. It seemed so balmy. The ice and snow began to melt and I can see patches of gravel on the driveway. No need to get excited however, because the cold weather is scheduled to return later in the week. Shucks!

The cats have been walking around outdoors and shaking their paws to get the moisture off. Cat's don't like water if you haven't heard of that before. It's getting dark and I think I'll let them back into the garage.

I'm back and just finished posting the link to my "Work in Progress." I promised two of the other students they could follow along as I do mine. The first step was the outline and I put that into the static item. It got me to thinking.

I am sure that if four people used the same outline to write a vignette, the four would come out entirely different. It would be almost impossible to tell they all started with the same outline. This is because each would be using it to tell a different story, with different characters and using their own unique voice. Anyone trying to connect their vignettes with the outline would be hard pressed to do so. I'm not sure why I consider this something that merits thinking about but something tells me its a fact that might be useful to a writer.

If anyone thinks it could be then let me know.

© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809669-HSP-Final-Exam