*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809851-The-Last-Movie
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#809851 added March 12, 2014 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
The Last Movie
What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
I rarely go to the movies. Catching fire was the last movie that I saw at a theater. The question after that talked about unexpected gems. The movie "UP" was one of those movies and "FINDING NEMO" was another I liked a lot in a theater situation.
UP was a movie I went to with family and found myself moved to tears as a grumpy old man played by the voice of Ed Asner reminisces about his diseased wife. We often forget these moments of joy. UP reframes what is precious.*HappyCry*

Finding Nemo was to me about discovering who dad was. I had been through an awful divorce and happened to have my kids with me as I watched the movie. It was one of those prodigal son types of tales. I like the idea of a dad being found in the process of the son being found. In this story the dad was joined up with a crazy fish by the name of Dory on a quest that saw them face death a beauty in search of the one they loved.*Delight*

Over all today is a movie about moving slowly. I am a caregiver with a person in the hospital and will no doubt rest all or most of the day. Along with that my wife is pretty sick. I go from being real positive to feeling kind of down. I did enjoy being reconnected to a facilitator role last night. I recovered hope in what I have to offer by allowing my self to be an observer reflector. I will see how my gifts unveil, even as I continue to wait to see what happens with a church that continues to be interested in me.*RollEyes*
God bless.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809851-The-Last-Movie