*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809709-Profoundly-Blessed
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#809709 added March 11, 2014 at 6:33am
Restrictions: None
Profoundly Blessed
Life could be better and yet I have no question I am profoundly blessed to read so many of the thoughtful impressions of writers who let go of the beauty of words that which at a moment of time had been dormant. I have just taken some time to feast on the thoughts of some aspiring writers and I would have to say I am no longer thirsty or hungry.

I begin the day with a lot of questions. I will lead a group of teenagers in a discovering for themselves what it means to grieve in a healthy way. I have been criticized in times past for being too vulnerable. How will I share with youth how to use their experiences wisely?

I await the answer to a call to minister. I have been told the church is interested in my potential to be a pastor. That is food for thought. What has God to teach me as I decide with a church what is in our best interest?

I continue to wonder what it means to be an effective caregiver. I used to think I knew how to be a good caregiver. Then I was put into a situation where a client was allergetic. I am left pondering what it means to offer health, rather than smells that make a person sick? It disconcerting to be sent home after getting brand new clothes. Needless to say, I have a lot to learn.

Yet in all of this I am profoundly blessed. I am a survivor of a lot of deaths. God has me here for a reason and I intend before I leave this place to discover what or with who it will take place. *Delight*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/809709-Profoundly-Blessed