*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810153-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#810153 added March 14, 2014 at 6:42pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
I should have time to get this written before Rhonda gets home from work. I should have gotten it done already, but I was kind of slacking a bit. Not a lot, just a little bit, and I can if I want!

I worked today, and was up around three this morning. After I got done and came home, it was a little after noon, then I fixed some lunch and ate. After, I worked on the van and tried to figure out what is causing the problems, but I'm still not sure. I thought I had it figured out, but the module I removed from the air inlet didn't seem to be damaged or dirty. It may be bad and need replacing, but then again, it could be something else, too. Hopefully it's fixed, but if not, I will have to take it in to another shop and see if they can find the problem. I may just take it over to the part store and have them run a diagnostic test on it, just to see what they come up with.

I put everything back together and took it for a little spin, and it seemed to run fine. Of course, it ran fine after I got off work and it ran fine all the way home, too. Rhonda said it ran good for her today, until she turned in the parking lot at work. It's kind of crazy, we think it's fixed and it starts doing the same thing all over. It was running bad Thursday when Rhonda got ready to go to work, and I messed a little with the air cleaner and the air flow assembly, and it stopped sputtering and ran fine. That's why I thought it was the module I mentioned.

After I put everything back together, I came in and got a cup of coffee. Then, while I sipped my coffee I got online and checked a few things. Now I'm in here, in 750 Words, writing my daily entry for the monthly challenge. When I get this done, I'll copy and paste it over to WdC and have my journal entry done, too. Then it's just relax and take it easy for a while, before heading off to bed.

It got late on me last night, and I ended up not getting to bed until after eleven. Then, to top it off, I couldn't get to sleep right away. I did finally fall asleep, but it must have been almost midnight before I was asleep. Of course, I did wake up and have to go to the bathroom once during the night, too. So, I'm about shot today and fighting off the desire to take a nap, as well as trying not to fall asleep in my chair.

I did get rested up good over my three days off, and I did pretty good today at work. I wasn't really tired until after I got home and ate lunch. Then, as the afternoon progressed, I just kept getting more and more tired. Now, I'm kind of feeling a little more awake again. My headache is getting better, too. I had a terrible headache earlier this afternoon, probably from not drinking much coffee yesterday or today. I'm cutting back on my consumption and of course the caffeine withdrawals are part of the reason I feel so tired, and also why I'm getting headaches. But, I did good yesterday, only drinking a total of five cups all day.

Normally I drink a full put by myself, and probably even more. I have a cup in the morning, then a take a big cup -- it holds two eight ounce cups -- to work. My cups are regular drinking cups, so probably ten to twelve ounces, but I count them as one cup. Anyway, I then take a full thermos to work and may or may not finish it, but after I get home I have another four or five cups, sometimes more before the day ends. I haven't counted how many, but I would take an educated guess at ten to twelve cups a day. Now, I'm down to five.

Once I get accustom to drinking just the five cups, I will taper it back a little more. It's getting warmer, so the coffee isn't quite as desired as when it was so frigid cold. As it warms up more, I will be drinking more water, and that will help cut back on the coffee, too. If I can get down to four cups of coffee a day, I will be happy. Then again, I may just hold out at five, where I'm at now, too. I do enjoy my coffee, and if I have a couple of cups in the morning, one with lunch, and one with supper, I'm already at four cups, that leaves one more in the evening while I relax and work online. Yep, four or five cups should be fine. I guess I don't have to cut back more, just get use to what I'm drinking now.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810153-Friday