*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810189
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1978262
This is a blog of a Writer/Granny/Nanny. My door is always open come in and visit.
#810189 added March 15, 2014 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
Day 482 March 15, 2014 Writing Prompt
Day 482 March 15, 2014 Writing Prompt
by Lyn (51)
Prompt: It's National Everything is Wrong Day. With that in mind finish these sentences..
“I have a little bit of a problem. I like to ______. It all started when I was ______, when _______.”
Use this as a jumping point into your blog. Have fun with this

Hi Lyn.
“I have a little bit of a problem. I would like to explain myself. It all started when I was taking (my dorky-yorkie) Abby, for our morning walk, when she spotted something under your house. She looks like a foo-foo dog, I know, but she thinks she’s a killer. Whatever it was under there began growling one of those deep, dangerous growls that lets every living thing know that it means business. Abby barked and barked and I called her but she wouldn’t come out.
I knocked on your door. I beat on your door but you weren’t home. I peaked in the little window to the crawl space under your porch, but I couldn’t see anything. I heard yapps of pain and thought my Abby was hurt so I looked around for something anything to save her.
I saw the garden hose and figured I would force them out. Well it kinda worked, the commotion moved to the other side of the house. That’s when all hell broke loose. A white German Shepard and a mix bred dog joined Abby under the house. That’s when I panicked and grabbed the pick-axe, I saw in your back yard. I really am so sorry. I went nuts because that was my darling under there. I wacked only enough to get in, getting out was the real problem. Apparently, you put a live-trap under there. Well, there was a raccoon in it. The three dogs were fighting over it and that’s how the white Shepard got the blood all over her. It was the raccoons’. It must have got cut on the wires during the brawl. And that’s how your water pipes got broken. That was the other dogs’ fault. You see.
It was enough to scare the dogs out so I took it upon myself to let the raccoon go....uh? Let me explain It wasn’t my intention for it to get in your house. So be forewarned there’s a raccoon in your house.




© Copyright 2014 Simply Me (UN: evelyncase at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Simply Me has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810189