*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810196-Emotional-Turmoil
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1976943
Writings about death, relationships, feelings, and time
#810196 added March 24, 2014 at 6:26am
Restrictions: None
Emotional Turmoil
Sometimes we think we have a situation under control only to learn that we are mentally struggling with it over and over again.

We think that we are over the feelings that stressed us, and then we find that deep down inside their are still some emotional issues that have not been dealt with by us.

The mind is unsettled about the issues because we have learned the art of burring our feelings, at least until someone comes along and unearth them all over again.

Death is like that too.  It makes us come far-to-face with our own mortality.  We are no longer invincible.  We are in fact very vulnerable and threatened by our own mortality.

Why my Mother?  Why not hers or his or even theirs?  We wonder around in a daze for days, weeks, months, and even years pretending to cope with this most painful loss.

Crying comes easy.  Anger even easier.  Real laughter and joy eludes you.  In fact, you are barely surviving.  The outer you says everything is alright while the inner you knows that everything is out of control.

Emotional turmoil is real!

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2014 G. B. Williams (UN: mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G. B. Williams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810196-Emotional-Turmoil