*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810720
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#810720 added March 20, 2014 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
Parent/Teacher Conferences
Prompt: Did you ever have Parent/Teacher Conferences? Did you dread them or look forward to them?

I went to Parents/Teachers Conferences and I dreaded them. One teacher said my son was too talkative and disrupted the class. Another teacher said my son didn't apply himself. Another teacher said my son goofed all this much. Other teachers said my son was helpful and a good student. The one teacher, I was his brother's ex-girlfriend and good friend. This teacher didn't care and I would politely tell him to treat my son better and since I was a friend of his brother's, I wasn't happy but I always kept the conversation civil. The school I went to and my son went to had the worst teachers and you didn't get a good education. My son has a PHD and is a Psychologist now. I guess that he applied himself and stopped goofing off. What were the negative things these so called teachers said about him? Sorry but you would have to know Indiana's school system.

** Image ID #1378168 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810720