*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810745-Challenged
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#810745 added March 20, 2014 at 7:51pm
Restrictions: None
Challenged
I almost forgot to do today's blog. Life is filled with challenges. That is what I am discovering. I had opportunity to work with another client who was quite a bit younger than me. I was amazed at how much she was able to do with her disability cloaked around a mind that was very cognizant of what she was up against on any given day. *Confused*

Because of her disablity she needs people to cart her around, she is not able to cook and has to put up with people treating her like a kid when she is not one. I am one of those people who believes everyone has a disability. She began having issues when very young because of a car accident which she admits was her fault. She suffered brain injury and has tried to make the best out of a life that has lead her to become more dependent on others than she would like. She loves to read books and has a dry sense of humor. I hope I can learn to grow as gracefully. I am noticing dependency happening for me at a much slower rate which does not stop me from getting irritable and impossible to live with some days. God is good. There are lessons for each of us every day.*Inlove*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810745-Challenged