*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810780-Laughter-is-the-right-medicine
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#810780 added March 21, 2014 at 1:23am
Restrictions: None
Laughter is the right medicine
I am currently engaged in a tete to tete with someone others have labelled OCD (obsessive compulsive), right or wrong I am making the best of it by keeping my sense of humor. The ongoing struggle has involved passing an odor test in order to continue being a customer and being labelled as caring. We recently had another engagement with her taking the offensive. This time the dye on my pants was making her feel ill. My journey has taught me to respect other people's experience. All I could do was shrug my shoulders and say I guess, where do I go from here.

There was talk by me of wearing shorts that would cut down the possibility of odors escaping from places. Her face turned red and she let me know that she did not think the agency would approve. I was gifted with the opportunity (she insisted) of spraying the hell out of my clothes and letting them dry on the grass. I know only to laugh at life. I have been around almost sixty years and have never come close to knowing this depth of perception. I guess it only shows that I have a lot to learn and I need to always remember to take my laughter along with me. It is the best medicine!!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810780-Laughter-is-the-right-medicine