*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810810-21---Public-EmBareAssment-Pretty-or-Aesthetically-Perfect
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#810810 added March 21, 2014 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
21 - Public EmBareAssment, Pretty or Aesthetically 'Perfect'
It's Funny Friday!
Prompt for March 21, 2014
Have you ever been embarrassed in public (and had people laugh at you)? And/or have you ever laughed at someone who had been publicly embarrassed? Tell us the story.


Hmmm, answers to this may not always be funny....but I'll recount an amicable one. Meaning I probably laughed louder than anyone else.

(fell, nearly tripped, never gets old)

==========================================================================
BCity: PROMPT: Would you rather be SUPER INTELLIGENT or EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING? Why?

Think we've had a similar question before, I'll take the smart gene please for 5,000 Non-Superficial points.

Don't get me wrong, there are perks to being attractive and if I can/could get something for nothing I'll gladly take it from those who have it to spare. But I would not want to have to get by on that alone or predominantly.

Out of the 4 Paralegals (PL) that began this job with me only 2 are left. One found a better job but the first one to go was a beautiful woman that just wasn't at the same place the rest of us were. How did she get the job? I have no idea no will I speculate, BUT it is my educated guess that she had a lot of things handed to her in the past simply because of her looks. Whether or not she was aware of that fact remained to be seen. She was nice enough and had a personality that made you want to help her and watch her succeed.

Me, PL 3, and the BA were talking last Friday morning about givign her the easy work so she could shine in some capacity. Well 15 minutes later the boss comes in and says "She will no longer be joining us......*mind*blown*

I get it, it's just business and he tried to say "It wasn't just that she couldn't keep up." ...riiiight, what else could it POSSIBLY have been then?! But hey, -ish happens. Just glad I was one of the smart people this time around....

========================================================================

What's your favorite movie of 2014 so far?

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/810810-21---Public-EmBareAssment-Pretty-or-Aesthetically-Perfect