*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811759-Drugs
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#811759 added March 30, 2014 at 1:13am
Restrictions: None
Drugs
My wife calls me about five minutes before I get ready to go to work and tells me she needs me to get medicine. I am told further that I was texted and what had I been doing all day.*FacePalm*

I think all of us get in the zone of wondering what it will take for us to get the medicine we need. In this case I said no at first and then I decided to make an adventure out of it. I took my sidekick Buddy with me and off we went to Walmart.
*Pthb*

I knew about what time I needed to get there and back, so that I could get to work on time. It took me eight minutes to get there-phew!! I got in the pharmacy and I thank God there was not a line. I got the medicine in no more than five minutes. I raced back out to the parking lot. It took me about ten minutes to get home, which left me five minutes to take the dog out, before I raced off for work. This all took place in around thirty minutes. I even had time to get a frosty and burger before work started. Someone might of though I was on drugs, instead I got some. And my wife is happy. She has not even taken the drugs yet!! *BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/811759-Drugs