*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812649-What-to-do-when-you-win-a-gift-and-do-not-know-how-to-get-it
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#812649 added April 5, 2014 at 2:57am
Restrictions: None
What to do when you win a gift and do not know how to get it
I recently was sent a message saying I was gifted with a costumicon and felt really good about it until I realized I did not know what it was and whether the effort to get it might be a bit too arduous.

Where else to write about something like this? I am sure their are others that can relate. I am sure my parents had some of the same impressions when I came into the world. I was the winning lottery ticket and hitting the jack pot all in the same person. The mystery has always been once you find that you have something special what do you do about it. In my case my parents let me go to find out what it was myself. And yes I am still looking and hope one day to find it.

Who knows maybe I am just blind. I like to look for other persons gift more than anything else. I figure it I am a bit puzzled I can always stare and wonder at the beautiful people God made and continues to make. Next time when you win a gift think about me. You may discover as I have that the best gift is yet to come. And if Jesus christ is at the end of the journey-how much the better!!?

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812649-What-to-do-when-you-win-a-gift-and-do-not-know-how-to-get-it