*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812653-Buddy-the-Wonderdog
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #1982565
Journey in and out of the lives of Memories of family
#812653 added April 5, 2014 at 4:29am
Restrictions: None
Buddy the Wonderdog
I asked family what they wanted me to write about and Buddy, our puppy was the topic of conversation. Buddy became an addition to our household right around Christmas time. He was running here, there and everywhere in a busy intersection, near where we live. At the time he was all of four pounds. He caught the eye of my beloved. What was there not to like? There the dog was with a lot of people staring as if they could not believe what they were seeing. That is our buddy. Who else but buddy would get himself in such a predicament and survive long enough for his owner to tell the tale.

Sharon picked him up and spent all manner of time getting him fixed at the vet. It was announced to us that he was five years old and in need of attention to this part of anatomy. I can not imagine the trauma the poor dog went through. He spent several days at the vets, healling up and preparing for entry into his new home. If I knew how much it was going to cost to board him for those days, I might have had second thoughts. I tend to be one of those "yes dear" husbands who finds out too late how much things cost.

"You spent how much money on that and it cost what?"

I guess the first thing that comes to mind is that buddy was worth it. How could he not be? I looked at the little guy with the least bit of scepticism. I trust that God sends people and event into a persons life. Buddy was definitely one of those events. I was used to rough and tumble dogs of about twenty to thirty pounds. I looked at him and thought to myself that this little guy does not stand a chance. He is proving me wrong over and over again. Thus begins an account of some of the stories about Buddy that have touched my heart. May they touch your heart also.
© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812653-Buddy-the-Wonderdog