*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812858-Critical-Life-Events
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#812858 added April 6, 2014 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
Critical Life Events
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What critical life events have made you are today?

A house fire. I appreciate everything that I have and learn not to take life for granted. Nothing lasts ever and you cherish what you have. Starting over is rough. It is no fun to start your life over with a new house and items and necessities you took for granted. My husband and my cat got out safely and I thank God for that. You recover but you are always cautious and you don't forget.

A hysterectomy. A serious extensive hernia and bowel surgery that left you on a breathing tube for five days and you had to learn to walk and dress yourself all over again. That was rough. I was totally helpless and I almost died. I thank God everyday and cherish life more. I don't wish this on anybody. I am lucky to have recovered.

I was an only child and found out I had a sister 16 years ago. This was a shock but it worked out. I love her and wish that we had been raised together. We never know what things are going to come our way.

** Image ID #1984978 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/812858-Critical-Life-Events