*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813028-Still-Waiting
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#813028 added April 8, 2014 at 8:32am
Restrictions: None
Still Waiting
I just heard from the pulpit committee in Wichita. They are still deliberating. I should know more about what is going on by the end of the week. I have a lot of trouble with the waiting part of life's experience.*Pthb*

It is about this time that my Son was born. It was the day before Easter. I was the pastor of a small rural church and Easter Sunday could not have been more exciting. The rock in front of the tomb had been rolled away and the Lord had risen from the dead!! I feel a close connection to my son since that day. It was worth the wait, even though waiting was difficult. I am very sure that this was the same experience that attended Jesus and his disciples.*RollEyes*

I think revelation is such that it is better to know what is real than imagined. I trust that whatever waiting experiences remain I will be ready and in Gods good time see how the result of waiting is not only good for me but for those that wait with me.*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813028-Still-Waiting