*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813043-Eliminating-the-Theft-and-Weapons-Platform-scenario
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#813043 added April 8, 2014 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Eliminating the Theft and Weapons Platform scenario.
We are now being told that pings from the black box are being heard in the Pacific Ocean along the southern arc.

If this is true we can pretty much push the Criminal/Terrorist Scenario onto the back burner. (I didn't say eliminate it.) A criminal element would not have crashed the airliner deliberately into 10K feet of bottomless ocean. Neither would a gang of terrorists.

If this is not true, (Like if a black box was tossed into the ocean to buy time for some other purpose) and the pings are intended as a deliberate false lead, those involved in such a deception would not be reporting them as they are now being portrayed. Obviously if the thieves succeeded they would know where the airliner crashed and would know the pings were misinformation. The same would be the case if the airliner were secreted away by terrorists in a hanger somewhere. For example successful thieves or terrorists would be scratching their heads and wondering what is going on with these pings being reported from the depths of the ocean? (When they would already know where the airplane is.) It would not reassure them but rather put them more on their guard.

So what this leaves us with is one of the four (4) scenarios involving an uninterruptable autopilot. There might have well been an attempt at thievery or terrorism but it failed and the uninterruptable autopilot flew the aircraft out into the southern expanses of the Pacific Ocean.

So I think those of us who were at first inclined to conspiracy possibilities can put our minds somewhat to rest. Something was no doubt tried on flight MH 370, however, it didn’t work and the airplane flew off and crashed when it ran out of fuel.

Pause now and consider for a moment how this bodes for Boeing and McDonald Douglas? Think about how passengers are going to feel in the future whenever they board an airliner.

What we can expect in the future is a very fast track to finalize and field the last technology module in the process. This is a capability for an airliner to wrest control from terrorists/rogue pilots and land somewhere safely. It won't be a stretch, predicting this with a near 100% degree of certainty!



© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813043-Eliminating-the-Theft-and-Weapons-Platform-scenario