*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813417-Memories
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#813417 added April 11, 2014 at 1:17am
Restrictions: None
Memories
I had opportunity to go to an award banquet this evening. Memories were served up in the food that was offered. The main course was ham steak with all the fixings. I was reminded about how my dad grilled ham steaks out on the grill. Memories keep us grounded. In the case of my dad, for a time he lived through me as I shared with other persons at the table what the meal meant to me.*Laugh*


I think that is the essence of communion. Memories are shared. In the taking of the cup and the breaking of the bread persons stir up memories that sustain and keep them for the next adventure. As I have said before. Remembering about the Lord means I am grateful for what is given. I for give. On the other hand when I forget I am deciding I am the only person who really matters. Memories are scant in that kind of world. Together let us seek out ways to be in communion. Our Lord sought to remember us so that we could feel free to remember others. This do in Remembrace of me.
*StarStruck*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813417-Memories