*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813584-Server-Down
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#813584 added April 12, 2014 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Server Down
The theme today is one of those on going issues in the church and the world. Today it is a issue that began in the work place. The computers did not work because the servers were down. I found myself asking all manner of questions about this and found out that the computers are dummies and the almighty server is what keeps them going.

I think of this in the light of church context. It is a no brainer to want to serve and yet too often the servers are down in the form of riding on the coat tails of Jesus and letting each other know that we are not saved by works. The reflection on the activity of some member leaves people to wonder if the main server-Jesus is down. Unless we are Jesus hands and feet we are going through the motions.

In the world there are people called servers who bring food to the table. If they are down then no one gets to eat. In this scene it can be easy to take for granted the ones God called to serve us. As we treat the servers we ourselves are treated. With all this in mind serve it up and make sure the server does not go down. *BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813584-Server-Down