*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813827-More-WDC-Mysteries
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#813827 added April 15, 2014 at 6:05am
Restrictions: None
More WDC Mysteries
In my last entry I added a photo of the Ninja Turtle sweater I've knitted for Dylan. I've been happily adding photos to my blog for a long time, assuming of course that readers can see them.

From comments received, it seems I assumed wrongly. Anyone have an explanation as to why I can see the photo in my blog, yet no one else can? A few entries ago I posted a photo of the badge that alfred booth, wanbli ska kindly sent me. Is that invisible to others too? If this is true, then all my efforts to remove photos posted as static items, then simply add them as photos to blog entries will have been in vain.

I do still love WDC, but do find their methods and systems of posting things most strange. It's so easy in these times to send photos to social sites I have to wonder why it's still so difficult and restrictive here. To ensure my knitted sweater is properly visible I have now posted the photo as a static item at the end of this blog, but even that took several attempts and some considerable resizing and editing. It also adds another item to my portfolio which I was hoping to avoid.

But enough grumbles for today. The sun is shining and I have a lot of outdoor jobs awaiting. It's the people of WDC who make it so special.

So thank you to Bob who very kindly donated 50, 000 gift points to me. I don't know why, but a big thank you regardless.

And a HUGE thank you to Nada who has most generously gifted me another year's membership of WDC. What a wonderful gesture. *Heart*

So, photos or no photos and putting grumbles aside I hope to be here and make more use of my membership for yet another year.



Took me ages to complete

© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/813827-More-WDC-Mysteries