*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814118-Buddy-and-the-Cats
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#814118 added April 17, 2014 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Buddy and the Cats
I feel like I have an ongoing drama as our rat terrier Buddy is forever under the vigil of our two omnipresent female cats. The cat may seem to be sleeping on high, but inside they plot and plan ways to make our darling puppy Buddy look bad.
*Cat*
It all started when he first arrived. He was this dear innocent cuddly dog who seemingly could do no wrong. It did not take the cats long to exploit that. They would let Buddy take them on a merry chase and listen to their owner/mother scream at the dog,
"Don't you dare mess with my cats."*Vamp*

It was a long winter from that time forward. I almost got the feeling that the dog longed for a cat life. They were always inside in their boxes while Buddy was forced out into the cold cruel world. Buddy watched the cats use their box and decided to snack on the cat poop. It was past gross to watch. Over time I noticed him getting more daring in relationship to the cats. He would chase them anyway as if they had something he did not. In return the cats would slash at him with their claws. This did not deter Buddy from trying to stir up trouble anyway.

One of his latest escapades was finding a way to jump up on the table to eat the cats food. he was caught red handed. He was offering his whine when he felt fearful of jumping down. This did not keep him for seeking other opportunity to go after their food until my wife put a stop to it.

One of our two cats is falling in love with Buddy. They both enjoy sniffing each others butts which I guess is as good as it gets. Tiggy can often be seen sleeping close to Buddy and when she sees him she comes near to where he is. I get this feeling that Buddy is going off into the cat side. My wife has got the wild dog sitting on her lap like a cat, no licking and barking are allowed. This dog needs to have manners and learn to be quiet. Poor Buddy. I am in his corner whenever the wife is not home. We wrestle and run around and I love to get him barking. Then it is back to a cat like pose. It is good Buddy has me around. It takes a dog to know one!!*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814118-Buddy-and-the-Cats