*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814393-Easter-Morning
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#814393 added April 20, 2014 at 11:24am
Restrictions: None
Easter Morning
Happy Easter
I sit here this morning and pondered the fact this month I've written in this blog space more than any other time. I think Blog City and the "prompt" provider that prick my interest and make me think of things I hadn't thought about before or in a long time.
I didn't blog much. I think of blogging or journaling as somthing important you want to leave some where.  I often thought that my daily life is pretty boring to some, but who if in the furture looked at my blog would know me a little better.
My goal now is to add little bits of my life, persective and ideas as I can. The prompts help a lot.  I noticed that some people post a small paragrah answering the prompt but don't expound on it so the reader will get to know the person writing.
I guess that's why the Eulogy prompt is my favorite. As time goes on I hope to add bits to that in other posts. Who am I? What do I contribute to those around me? I think its something I need to work on more.
As I hurry off to church this morning, it will be  full day. After church we set the platform up for the drama scenes that go along with the cantata. The title is HOW GREAT THOU ART and uses the verses of the song in places to tell the story.  The end will be the best!  I forgot to go to the Lebanese store to buy flat breat. I will have to use a piece of large tortilla, If I can't get one this afternoon.

© Copyright 2014 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814393-Easter-Morning