*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814612-GRRRR
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#814612 added April 22, 2014 at 12:21am
Restrictions: None
GRRRR
Well I managed to get more sleep than accomplished over the weekend...woke up about 25 minutes before my alarm was set to go off.

I was pretty much on auto-pilot today and my second boss--the one who gets her decisions from the office boss--said something interesting on the way to clock out for the day. I was talking to a couple of the guys coming in on nights and said something about having a total of 10 hours sleep in four days and last night was 5 hours of it...

She quips with, "Well, you should get some sleep tonight, you worked hard 'today'."

I was so blown away by her remark I was speechless. (Not in a good way.) The two guys I was talking with know me fairly well and they quickly disappeared. Thank goodness she was out of the room too when I finally was able to find the use of my voice...

I clocked out and sat down for a couple minutes until I'd cooled down. I haven't felt instant rage like that in a very long time. I know it is because I am so damn exhausted and sleep deprived--but she had no cause to--according to her body language and tone of voice--belittle my complaint regarding my lack of sleep and insinuate that today I actually did some work...

One of the night shift fellows peeked in and asked if I was okay. I asked him what he thought of "her" comment about me working hard "today". His comment..."I know; she looks down on us too and she doesn't even have a clue what we do." I had to laugh and I told him I was fine "and just point me in the direction of my truck..."

It is 4 and 1/2 hours later and I'm still wired. So I am here venting in the hopes of spending this needless anger energy so I can lay still long enough to GET SOME #@^ @#$%@ SLEEP*Exclaimr*


*Smile*


I hope it works LOL--it has lightened my mood a bit.

I wish everyone a goodnight and a good week...It was a beautiful spring day today and I did get to enjoy some of it. That is something....


© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814612-GRRRR