*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814615-Children-of-the-World
Rated: E · Book · Entertainment · #1932477
It is a waste to ignore the musings of the mind.
#814615 added April 22, 2014 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
Children of the World
I grieve for the children who lost their lives at sea, in South Korea. Whatever the reason for the sinking of the ferry, I feel a sadness in my heart for their parents, who have to ask themselves the question, why my children?

This is a tragedy that parents have to endure, a part and parcel of the many worries and heartbreak in life. Whatever and whoever was responsible for this ferry sinking, parents must find it in their hearts NOT to blame themselves. From the moment parents decide to have children, they must ask themselves: have we got a big heart to accommodate the many incidents that children bring to their life?

Children are not commodities. They are our life, our hearts, our breath. They give us laughter. They are the many reasons our life are complete. They are the "salt of the earth", the lives who will continue to make our planet a living and breathing planet.

Cry, dear parents, blame yourselves for the loss of your children, but remember you decided to have children, and you must know that one day you will shed buckets of tears and heartbreak upon heartbreak for creating your children.

Accept the tragedy, the death of your children, because the circumstances that led to their passing are not your creation. Be thankful you had them, loved them, cared for them, that you would have died for them. Life just dealt you a blow that you may or may not recover from. Remember, though, that your love has been your children's life until the day they decided to take a chance to go their own way.


© Copyright 2014 elephantsealer (UN: liliapadwes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
elephantsealer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814615-Children-of-the-World