*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814653-22---Today-in-my-news
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1910923
Looks like I may have a ton of these, so this is collection 1 of Reflections
#814653 added April 22, 2014 at 10:21am
Restrictions: None
22 - Today in my news.
Shout out to ~ Santa Sisco ~ for being my newest FAN! A blue case likes me! HE REALLY likes ME!!!! *TEARS*
"Note: Shout out to [Link To User siscok] for being ..."

----------------
Team Porsche: Sometimes you just gotta beat some narcissistic @$$.

Heard on the radio today, two trashy "housewives" of Atlanta got into a scuffle during the reunion.

Let me change that, ONE trashy 'housewife' pushed another cast mate to her breaking point.

Kenya, the trashy one, came out with a freaking bull-horn and called out Porsche for 'being a ho'. Because supposedly Porsche cheated on her ex-husband. I don't know if that's true and I don't care.

What I care about is what happened as a result of Kenya wanting all the attention.

Porsche went for her hair, they both fell on the ground, Porsche got ejected from the reunion.

Now, the important part. AFTER the fight, Porsche broke down, and cried. What was she blubbering? Did she care about her reputation? Was she mad about being accused of cheating? No, she was EMBARRASSED because she felt like she let down her family! How amazing is that? You go girl. I'm not even mad at you.

Now, one thing you have to know about Porsche, she's the granddaughter of a major Civil Rights Activist Hosea Williams. Now, granted, one could argue she embarrassed her fam by even being on the show (also: her parents kind of embarrassed our race by naming her after a car, but I digress...), but I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt and say: maybe she hoped to bring true class to the show.

Picture this: a show about women, by women, for PEOPLE (men, women, and children). What would the world and show look like if everyone was just as attracted to the Bravo! series for showcasing positive women doing POSITIVE things to benefit their family and community? Wouldn't that be awesome?! But who'd want to watch that -ish? Am I right?! Sadly, I am. Sadly, there's currently no place for WHOLESOME crap on the airwaves, save that healthy stuff for your organic-gluten-peanut free aisle.

*sigh* Humanity really makes me sad sometimes......

----------------
ION: QUOTE OF THE DAY!
"I can never buy collectibles because all my money ends up going to things like video games."
File that under 'Things I never expected to hear a grown man say'. ;-P

"Note: QUOTE OF THE DAY! "I can never buy colle..."
Funny thing is I was SO SURE he was gonna say "I end up spending all my money on things like....bills, food....u know, necessities!" LMAO

© Copyright 2014 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814653-22---Today-in-my-news