*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814666
Rated: GC · Book · Crime/Gangster · #1967095
A book about an unlikely superhero, the jealous kind. Join Perry in his adventures!
#814666 added April 22, 2014 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
Ch. 9 The Broken Curse
Running was a speeding person from Venezuela was a young man in his mid twenties.  He had tanned skin with black hair flying in the air.  His mustache was neatly trimmed and his brown eyes behind a pair of goggles.  He wore a yellow jacket that flapped in the wind as he ran.  The man wore a utility belt with several pouches and pockets.  His orange pants were tight as he ran without a shirt. 

He ran across the Panama Canal as he dashed through central america.  He eventually got to Mexico as he ran into a building.  He came to a stop as he walked to a bar.  He then said to the woman bar tender after blowing between his lips, “Need a heavy tequila.”

He reached into one of his belt pouches as he produced an orange formula as he drank it down.  He swallowed as he began to cough and took the tequila bottle.  He put it to his lips as he began to drink as he pulled out a bundle of pesos as he put it down.  The woman counted it as she said to him, “1044.08 pesos, very nice, I got a 44 peso tip.  So, who are you anyways?”

After swallowing nearly half the bottle the man introduced himself, “Land Jet of the Speed.”

His brows went up and down as the bar tender gasped and then lowered her eyes.  She looked at him as if he was the sexiest thing in Mexico.  She then said as she walked to the door turning the closing sign, “Want to go for some sex?”

Land Jet stood up as he ran over to her and began to ravage her body.  He slammed into her as his hands fastly undid her mini skirt and he licked her neck.  Just as she was about to get at his pants he slammed her to the wall.  She then looked at him questioningly, “I’m the man, I get my way or I get my way.”

In Clarksville Tennessee


Perry stood in a bank with Ri in a bank while he was reading a comic.  It was a new Ethos comic called Destiny Breaker.  It was a 2nd issue comic as he read how Destiny Breaker could break other people’s destiny while still obeying destiny to break others from the strings of fate.  It was very intriguing to him as he read the comic.

Balance stood guard of the various tellers as the doors opened with four guys walking in.  Two were armed with crossbows while the other two had axes.  They looked at the various people as people got down to the ground.

Walking in was Street Knight as she said to Balance pointing at him threateningly, “You have been challenged!”

Balance had black aura come off him as he got into combat position.  He caught the shield that was thrown at him as he pulled it towards him.  Street Knight was pulled with the shield as she threw a punch at his face. 

Balance let go off the shield as he rolled to the side landing on his hands.  He kicked Street Knight in the face as she moved back and Balance moved to his feet. 

Street Knight then said as if impressed, “Huh, so it’s true that you can’t be put off balance then?”

Balance told her as he moved one hand back and the other forward, “Come and find out.”

Street Knight looked at her right arm to see the chain still ever present.  She sighed as she said to him looking up, “Unfortunately, you are not a worthy challenger.”

Street Knight yanked on the chain as the shield came off the floor where it was discarded by Balance.  The shield hit the back of his legs as it was pulled from between them.  Balance hit the floor with his back as he let out a groan of pain.  Street Knight was walking up to the tellers as she said to them, “Alright, now before we seriously hurt or kill anyone, hand over the money.”

Perry noted all the cameras as he thought of distracting the woman villain for just a bit.  Long enough for a teller to hit the silent alarm button.  Perry thought as he got up remembering what Street Knight said during her meeting with him, saying words like: Fate, destiny and please the fates.  Perry thought in that last moment as he pushed off the ground and went for a push of Street Knight, I wish I had Destiny Breaker’s powers!

Blue energy came from his eyes as he had a only visible to his eyes red aura come off his hands.  His hands touched her as she was shoved into the glass as her head was impacted onto the bullet proof glass.  The purple chain broke apart that sent a ripple throughout the room.

The guards were hit by the wave as they flew back.  Perry fell back as he felt weakened by the attack.  Perry looked around the room as he saw no body immediately around him looking up at him.  He then hit the ground as Ri looked at him as his eyes began to close.  She whispered something as the world began to go dark.

Perry woke up later as he saw Ri holding his head in her lap while they were sitting on a bench.  He could tell this cause he was laying down and she was sitting on something with no arm rests. 

Perry sat up as he took a hand to his head.  He then said feeling the pain in his head, “Man, that was painful.  What did I do?”

Ri said to him with a smile, “You were incredibly brave, like a hero.  Though I wouldn’t want you to be one, not if you get knocked out like that in one hit.”

At the Linde Mansion

Alisha woke from her sleep as she felt light headed and felt an enormous weight off her mind.  She looked around her room to see Dorenchi meditating with his katana in his lap.  He said to her explaining what happened, “You were attacked while I was watched from vault where I had already stolen the money.  Your shield broke it’s chain and has returned to be the property of the Linde family.  Until you mate with this man and bare your children.  I have already done an extensive background check on this challenger.  His name is Perry Turner and he goes to Rossview High School.  We have put a transfer for you to go to the school.  It looks like your father will be able to meet his son in law after all.”

Alisha said to him with a smile at the curse finally being broken for her, “As if you had any doubt in my abilities.  I can charm the pants off any man.”

Dorenchi opened an eye as Alisha got off the bed and danced to the closet, “Not exactly what I wanted to hear Lady Linde.”

Alisha opened the two door closet to see a walk in closet with multiple mirrors and various outfits.  She grabbed one and put it in front of her to look at herself in a little purple dress.  She smiled as she said to herself, “Oh, yeah!”

At Ricardo’s hospital room


Ricardo was moving his toes on his right leg.  He groaned as he moved them and said with relief, “Nice, I can still run.”

A clap could be heard as Ricardo looked up to see Land Jet, “Javier.”

Javier grinned as he said to Ricardo, “It’s amazing what kind of luck you have.  You turned in half of our family, even the son of the Sprint.  You got relocated and became a hero, arresting three more of our family.  Stopped six of our drug trades, close three of our operations and stopped dad from destroying a part of your precious Clarksville.  Now you dodged the speed reapers.  Well guess what, it’s revenge time.  The family may not be willing to do anything cause dad is the Sprint’s best friend.  But, I am willing to do something.  Tell your friends Balance and Empowered Boy that I’m going to attack the I 24.  And if they aren’t there, a lot of people will be hurt.”

Javier was gone after he snapped his left hand.  Ricardo then said as he pulled out his phone calling Ms. Perkins, “Land Jet’s attacking I-24 tomorrow.”

About an hour later Empowered Boy and Balance stood in Ricardo’s room

Empowered Boy listened to the threat as he replied to Ricardo, “Well, I have school tomorrow.  I’d love to help, but I can’t until 2:00.”

Ricardo told him with seriousness, “Listen to yourself, we’re all three free lance heroes.  We need to stop him tomorrow otherwise people will get hurt.”

Empowered Boy then said to him with a grin, “I think I know how to get some extra fire power.  Fire power that can distract with Balance long enough for me to get done with school.”

At Catori Locklear’s apartment


Catori heard her phone vibrate as she was in the tub.  She had pink aura come off her hand as it fetched the phone.  She sighed as she answered it, “Fox Tail, here what do you need?”

Ricardo said on the other end, “This is the Heat.  How would you like a grand to help stop a maniac tomorrow?”

Smiling Catori said to him, “That’s what I do best.  I’ll be there with bells on.  Where’s it at?”

Ricardo replied to her, “I-24 tomorrow, I’m not sure of the time. So set your alarm on for the morning.  Knowing the Land Jet he’s going to want as many people as he can get.”

Fox Tail replied to him, “Morning traffic.  Got it.”
© Copyright 2014 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814666