*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814760-Celebrity-Crush-With-3-Books-To-Help-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#814760 added April 23, 2014 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Celebrity Crush With 3 Books To Help You
April 23, 2014


Welcome to My Reality

Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?

It was Chuck Connors who was better known as the Riffleman. Later on, he was on another western classic called Branded. When westerns started to lost their popularity in the 70s, he went to horror and action films. He even stared on a "James Bond" type of movie called Day of the Assassin. In fact, he was better than any of the actors of played James Bond.

Unfortunately, Connors died when I was 16. It was on October 1992 (I forgot the exact date). I remember wearing black to school for a couple of days.


Blog City

What 3 favorite books would you take to a deserted island?

I would have to perhaps cheat a little on this. In a perfect world, it would be like this.

1. all of Stephen Kings novels combined into one huge book
2. the same concept for all of VC Andrews books
3. then one book containing all of Bentley Little and John Sauls novels


Blogging Circle of Friends

Write about anything that works for you that others might find helpful. It can be anything you find helpful in daily life from writing to cleaning or anything in between.

Basic tips to couponing

1. match your coupons to what's on sale
2. go to stores that double coupons
3. compare the prices between generic and name brands (often you will find that the name brand is cheaper if you have a coupon)
4. try to buy the smallest item that the coupon allows (here is where you may even get products for free or almost free)
5. check facebook for free product coupon giveaways, couponing blogs, and Listia- I've found many free product coupons by doing this
6. sign up for free rewards cards like Kmart, Freds, Kroger, Walgreens, and Rite Aide


News In My World!

I'm going through my detox/body cleanse. I've only had water so far. Tonight, I will only eat fruits and vegetable at the church supper.

I'm hoping this will help get my metabolism going too. My weight loss has reached a standstill early. I've only been able to lose 11 pounds no matter how much I exercise or follow a low cal/low fat diet.

I'm fixing green beans and cole slaw tonight for the church supper. I will be able to eat both of those tonight because I fix my cole slaw with vegan mayo.

I've got to go now and go to the store.

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2014 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/814760-Celebrity-Crush-With-3-Books-To-Help-You