*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815010-The-Beat-goes-on
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#815010 added April 26, 2014 at 2:45am
Restrictions: None
The Beat goes on.
There are times that we can wonder if our heart can indeed go dry or music as we know it will stop. God's message to me of late is that the beat goes on. I was prepared to give up on ministerial aspirations and received a call that communicated to me my heart beat and song are still bursting forth in adulation to the only one who can make me live, breathe and celebrate. I will indeed go on and share about how God is at work letting people know of the ongoing hope that is alway there. *Pthb*


In a more intimate way I felt this as I took care of a middle aged handicapped adult. It had been an arduous day. I had been lifting her in and out of her chair and was feeling tired and at the same time energized to do even more to make her life worth living. The day was coming to a close and I asked her if there was anything else I could do for her. I thought of any number of tough guy tasks to move the mountains.
"Could you please give me a hug". *HappyCry*

The tears were moved from a deep place within myself as I embraced. Who could not want to have a job as a caregiver, knowing at the end of the day what a person wants more than anything a hug. The music plays on and my heart dances. God continue to use me to hug and embrace others so that people might know your love today.
*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815010-The-Beat-goes-on