*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815534
Rated: GC · Book · Crime/Gangster · #1967095
A book about an unlikely superhero, the jealous kind. Join Perry in his adventures!
#815534 added May 1, 2014 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Ch. 10 The Meeting with Mr. Right
Perry was heading out of his flat as he walked by an alley.  He stopped as he looked into the alley and noticed a dog running up.  It was a collie mix that barked at him as he pulled out of his bag a muffin.  He gave it to the brown haired down with a few yellow locks here and there.  She ate the muffin as Perry rubbed her hair as he said to her, “Hope you are having a good day, Roxanne.”

Perry reached into his bag as he pulled out a bag of spam and a bag of cercal that looked like little ‘o’s.  He poured out the cercal as Roxanne ate it with fevor.  Perry opened the bag with meat inside as he tore off a piece.  He tossed it to her as she jumped and caught it.  She ate the meat and sat down very quickly.  Perry tossed her the whole piece as she snapped at it and scarfed it down her jaws.  She swallowed it as she then began to drink at a rain puddle.  Perry scratched at her neck as he then said to her with a smile, “Be a good girl and stay out of trouble.  Alright?”

Perry stood up as he walked away to the bus stop.  He got on a yellow school bus with a few other kids.  The brown dog with blonde locks looked up as he began to walk away.  She began to pant as she looked at him as she then went back into the alleyway.  She went into a knocked down trash can sitting in it as she laid down. 

A truck pulled up as pair of people got out.  They were girls wearing orange hoods with their knee length robes.  They wore a pair of fore arm leather armor pieces with a couple of shoulder pads.  They dropped a trash bag into the dumpster as they then began to get back into the truck.  The truck drove off as Roxanne exited the trash can. 

She stood on her two hind legs as she looked into the dumpster.  The bag was bitten into her by her mighty jaws.  She pulled on it as she tore it opened as a vial fell out. The vial was filled with a green liquid.  She began to sniff it as she then licked the sweet tasting elixir. 

At Rossview Highschool


Alisha was in the purple limo as she sort of had a frown looking a picture off the surveillance cameras of Perry.  She then said judging, “He’s not exactly built or tall.  As a matter of fact he looks scrawny, short and he wears glasses.”

Dorenchi responded to her, “He broke the chain.  He is chosen by the demon of destiny to be your partner in the next line of the Linde family.”

Alisha lifted her brow as she said with a sigh, “Well, if he's destined to spawn the next line then I'll just seduce him and have sex with him to get it over with.  Then find somebody that will look just as sexy as me to marry.”

The limo came to a stop as Dorenchi said to his mistress, “Shall I let you out?”

Alisha replied to him, “No, I'll get out myself.”

Alisha got out of her limo as she saw people standing and sitting in front of the school.  There were two guys sitting on a bench and table used to eat outside. 

One had brown hair with black eyes that were full of black.  His skin had a light tint of green to it.  He was rather built for a really skinny guy.  On his right wrist was a leather cuff with silver rings.  He wore a blue jean vest with black jeans.  Taking his hand to his chin he brushed his immature beard.

The other guy that was sitting the table was a blond haired guy.  He was a large young brown haired man. He had three brown eyes with the third eye being extremely small and on the bridge of his nose. He had small waves of spatial distortion all around him, but fairly controlled. He wore a brown shirt with four sleeves for his four arms. A pair of black jeans with large brown leather boots. He wore a necklace around his neck with a gold '100' hanging from the gold chain necklace.  On one of his arms's wrists was a tattoo of a 'P' with a pincer at the end of the 'P's shaft that was open.

Aisha rose a brow as she then saw the young man wave his hand over his face.  He grinned at her and winked.  Aisha then just decided to look at a book she pulled out from her bag.  She opened the book as she looked at one of the pages.  She then looked to her right and screamed.  Aisha saw the leather cuff wearing kid's face on her book's pages. 

The face laughed as he said to her, “Welcome to Rossview High new girl!”

The face melted into regular paper as Aisha looked and silently snared at the boy.  He was laughing as the four armed boy sniggered.  Glaring Aisha stood as she had her hand on her side being to pull purple energy to it.  The small dots of purple energy vanished as Perry came out of no where and said to the two Able boys, “Hey, give her a break.”

The young and lean one got off the chair as he walked up to Perry.  He then stuck his face up to the taller boy as he said to him, “Oh?  And what are you going to do about it, Dairy Perry?”

Perry then said to him, “Just leave her along Francis.”

Francis then shouted at him, “It's Face Off you little twerp.”

Perry walked off as Face Off was about to attack him when a hand grabbed his.  He looked at the hand grabbing his wrist.  It was a fist that came from a portal that was beside the tall large four armed guy.  He then calmed down as he pulled his fist away and stormed inside the school.

Perry grabbed Aisha's book as he handed it to her, “Sorry about them, their the local criminals.  Hekaton has been to juvie twice.  My name's Perry Turner by the way, nice to meet you.  Although you are coming to school a little late in the year.”

Aisha replied to him, “Aisha Linde.  Yeah, but, we just moved here and I still needed to make it to graduation.  How many weeks 'til the end anyways?”

Perry replied as he walked with her, “Well there are four weeks of school left.  Honestly the only few things that are left are senior skip day, prom, exams and then graduation.”

The pair walked as they entered the school.  Perry then said to Aisha as he heard the first warning bell, “Well that's my cue to run.  See ya!”

Aisha had a small smile as she thought, 'You know, he might not be so bad to date.'

Perry got to his locker as he opened it and put his bag inside.  He pulled out a pair of books as he put them under his arm.  As he turned around he saw a black kid.

The black young man wore a pair of thick rim square lenses glasses.  His brown eyes were rather bright.  He wore a red shirt with a white left sleeve and a pair of black shorts.  He said excitedly to Perry, “Yo, Perry, I got an in!”

Perry lifted a brow as he asked the kid, “What do you mean Jay Jay?  What in?”

Jay Jay replied to his friend, “I was approached by Metamorph.  He said he wants me for the trials.”

Shaking his head Perry then said to his friend, “What?  Whoa, listen Jay Jay, those guys are just gangsters.  They are the wrong kind of crowd to get in with.  And their gang is called the Pincers, what kind of name is that?”

Jay Jay argued with him, “Are you kidding?  That's a cool name.  And in this world, it's all about power and connections.  With them I could actually be something.  I can't depend on my baseball skills forever.  I mean who would scout me?  I skate through all my classes barely pulling above a C.  And these guys seem like they could provide me with some power.”

Perry then said to him as he lifted up a book, “Exchange.”

Jay Jay lifted up his hand as Perry's book was wrapped in gold energy.  Then vanished and appeared in his hand in the place of the chemistry book a health book.  Perry then replied to him, “I don't know many people that can switch items with others.  That's kind of powerful to me.  I mean think of the good you could do with it.  Bank robber is getting away, switch the money with a pile of bricks.  Someone's about to be hit by a car, switch them with a telephone pole.  And while you're at it switch the driver with a fire hydrant.  I mean come on, you could be private security, you could be a hero, you could be a fire fighter.  With you power it's limitless, why join an Able only gang?  I mean if you had to join a criminal organization wouldn't you want to join one that's at least open minded?”

Jay Jay said to him mad, “You know, I thought you'd support me.  Like how I always got your back.  But, if this is the way it's going to be.  Then I'll see you later.”

Perry began to go after him as a hand grabbed him.  He was slammed to the lockers by Hekaton.  Face Off got between Hekaton and Perry, “Just back off Dairy Perry.”

Hekaton let Perry go as the pair of Ables walked off to class.  Perry straightened out his shirt as he heard the tardy bell.  He sighed as he walked off to class.
© Copyright 2014 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/815534