*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816059-Talent-and-Non-Fiction-Book
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#816059 added May 6, 2014 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
Talent and Non-Fiction Book
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Share a talent that you have {besides writing} and where did you get this talent?

I scrapbook. I love putting pictures together and using embellishments, picking out themes and writing about the pictures I use. I rubber stamp cards sometimes. I get this talent from my mother. She is better at crafts then I am. I love keeping memories and leaving them in scrapbooks for future generations.


Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What non-fiction book would you like? What do you consider yourself an expert on?

I write fiction, romance, Medieval Times but if I had to write a non-fiction book, I would write all about Jane Austen. I love her books and I love to read about her and I love writing stories about her Pride and Prejudice characters. I would do research on Jane Austen and write about her. She fascinates me and I would love to write like her.

** Image ID #1988998 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816059-Talent-and-Non-Fiction-Book