*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816557-Son-of-ULTRA
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#816557 added May 11, 2014 at 10:20pm
Restrictions: None
Son of ULTRA
I wrote a series several months ago that Bengahzi was huge. It was the rocks upon which the ship of state for President Obama's second second term grounded and sank. The question of where the President was those missing hours have gone unanswered.

The inner circle knows what happened. The second tier has been required to sign non-disclosure statements and is being polygraphed each month to make sure they are keeping their mouths shut. This means the secret is huge. As I listened to top leaders talking about more transparency and the fact that to achieve this there would be revelations that would make us less safe as Americans I was jolted by what is soon to be revealed.

During WW2 there was a program known as ULTRA which broke codes and gave the allies insight into the deepest secrets of our enemies. It has been almost eighty years since those who knew the secret were threatened with their lives should they reveal it. Soon, "Son of ULTRA" will be revealed and it will show that while we knew things surrounding Bengahzi, we feared tipping our hands and let those four (4) Americans die for fear of raising the question of how we knew. The Whereabouts of President Obama is tied to this capability and its disclosure will make America a more dangerous place for our Citizens.

© Copyright 2014 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816557-Son-of-ULTRA