*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816776-A-Brief-Word-to-Single-Young-Christian-Men
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Book · Spiritual · #1990926
My spiritual forum posts listed in chronological order. Be blessed...
#816776 added May 14, 2014 at 4:05am
Restrictions: None
A Brief Word to Single Young Christian Men
"but the thing is i have said and done some things that were not okay to say. i thought that not being too forward in showing that i like her, even though she knows i do, would be a good thing. but it ended up making things worse. i have apologized and she forgave me but the relationship is not what it used to be, there is hardly any more trust."

I would suggest that you concentrate on glorifying the LORD through your FRIENDSHIP with her at this time, and not concern yourself so much on courtship or even a relationship, given what you've said.  It seems obvious to me that you ought to back off for a while with anything other than deepening your friendship on the basis of biblical and spiritual truth.  Also, I think it best for you in this season of life to find more outlets to express your God-given talents and abilities and maximize the opportunities to honor God through them, as I'm sure the LORD will teach and grow you in Him by leaps and bounds through such activities.  I believe you should encourage your female friend to do the same.  That way, when both of you have matured in Christ accordingly after this season, then perhaps, if the LORD wills, you can pursue a relationship leading to eventual marriage.  I hope things work out for the both of you in terms of God's overall plan, regardless of what happens here.

Blessings,
Shaun

Deep down, this is who I am: the sheriff in High Noon
** Image ID #1661026 Unavailable **

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that  which is good, and acceptable, and perfect." -Romans 12:2

This is my webpage:
http://Writing.Com/authors/pinoy_celt
Check it out sometime and may God bless you!

© Copyright 2014 Stallion (UN: pinoy_celt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stallion has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816776-A-Brief-Word-to-Single-Young-Christian-Men