*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816788-Partial-success
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #388967
Daily notes and timed freewrites but mostly my blog
#816788 added May 14, 2014 at 10:50pm
Restrictions: None
Partial success
My proposed experiment is (as the title suggests) a partial success in that I AM up in time to make an entry into my blog for the day. I finally got to bed around 10pm with all the surprise activity receiving a new badge. (see yesterday's blog entry)

My first alarm went off at 3am as planned. I dismissed it and went back to sleep. *Laugh* Who didn't see that coming? My second alarm I expected at 4am but actually went off at 4:30am--I must have changed it at some previous time, I don't remember. Regardless, the 4:30am alarm seemed like just minutes after the 3am alarm--I had achieved rem sleep; I remember dreaming. Again, I dismissed the alarm. However, this time I didn't quite go back to sleep. I got up and started my coffee--I don't have a timer model to do that automatically--performed my morning bathroom duties, then laid back down until 5am. At this point I will either go back to sleep, or as in the case of this morning, get up after dismissing the alarm. So, my experiment is a partial success.

Now my 6am alarm is dismissed and I need to get ready for work.

good day to everyone.

added 10:50pm
I will be going to sleep after this entry. I logged on after work and was pleasantly surprised with 2 more merit badges. I have changed my signature to rotate my two newest badges--maybe tomorrow I will have the third one added if I can squeeze in the room.

To view the different aspcts of my signature, refresh the page. You will need to refresh several times to see all the changes.


Take care and may your road lead to only good places.

Deb

*Quill* I'm the writer I am today, only because of all the help I've received from other writers yesterday.*Bookopen*

** Image ID #1988714 Unavailable **

Half Borgevna and half Morivini and destined to save her world.

Merit Badge in Endurance
[Click For More Info]

   With this, I want to thank you for all your hard work and acknowledge the time you've put into  [Link To Item #1157596]  especially while doing reviews at Marathon speeds! I'm impressed! *^*Thumbsup*^* *^*Tophat*^* off to you for an incredibly successful mission! *^*Heart*^* ~ Gaby



Compassion and the effort to try and understand some thing that was not understood before is a step toward acceptance not only of others but most importantly of yourself.

© Copyright 2014 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816788-Partial-success