*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816954-oops
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#816954 added May 16, 2014 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
oops
Don't ask me how I forgot my blog. It is easy. I wrote it down, saw some written gem in the midst, copied is as a static item and voila I forgot to push the save entry button. At least it is saved for posterity sake in my static item featuring an adventure with our dog Buddy.

I had a busy day yesterday. I played my son Tim and gave him a scare before he beat me 6-4. He took me out for drinks afterwards, so I must have impressed him. Either that or he felt sorry for me. I would rather think the former to be true.

It was a long day of playing word games. It helps me to get pyched up to write. I am like a brain licking the vestiges of adrenalin. I am good at words. It is my strategic placements that get me in trouble. Yet I am thankful for time to exercise my mind/muse.

I continue to pay attention to my sports teams. The Bruins lost to the Canadians and the Red Sox lost to the twins. Maybe I need to switch teams, after all I like in KC except that the Royals lost too. This weekend is the start of graduation finishing up at college. It will be fun to see my daughter graduate and yet I will be functioning on little or no sleep due to the fact I work overnights. I am going up to the college with my son, so that I might sneak a nap. Hopefully my two grandkids who are two years and younger will cooperate. What are the odds?

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/816954-oops